We are able to complete the sunglasses frames with the prescription lenses. But, please kindly note the following:
- When you buy a pair of designer sunglasses for use with prescription lenses, we will produce a tailor made prescription lenses for you.
- The designer frame needs to be sent to our glazing lab to have your prescription lenses fitted.
- Once the sunglasses frame has arrived at our lab the lab technician will remove the manufacturer's (demo lenses or non-prescription) tinted lenses from the sunglasses in order to glaze them with your tailor made prescription lenses.
- The price for sunglasses shown on our site is the price for the frame (non-prescription sunglasses). If you want these made with your prescription and / or select different sun lens option - those lenses will need to be selected at an added cost.
- Please ensure that you additionally choose a tint, polarised or photochromic lens option. If you don't select those and enter your prescription only, we'll assume that you want a designer frame made with clear (without a tint, polarised or photochromic effect) prescription lenses.